Honey New Zealand production facility has had substantial investment to create one of the most technological advanced and efficient honey packing facilities in Australasia. We work constantly to improve each step of production. With over 20,000 square feet of production & warehouse facility continual supply is assured.
- Employing over 50 staff
- State of the art production facilities
- Set on 5.7 hectares, located opposite Hamilton airport
- Capacity to pack 40 tonnes per week
- Ability to pack PET, glass, bulk and speciality lines.
- Specialist in innovative honey product development with a R&D unit dedicated to Apitherapy