Quality assurance of all Honey
- Independent lab tested
- Every batch of honey is independently laboratory tested to guarantee ratings
- Scientific certification of origin
- True to label honey
- Traceability – from hive to pot
- Every batch can be traced back to the original specific hives.
- The operation process is audited and approved by Ministry of Primary Industry of New Zealand
- Produced under approved certification
- Made in New Zealand, crafted with care.
Scientific certification of origin
We use Oritain Global Limited to Independent confirmation of origin.
Oritain uses geographical differences in the chemistry of the environment to determine specifications of origin. Plants and their nectar absorb the natural chemical properties of their environment, linking them scientifically to their place of origin. These properties are then transferred into honey.
This is referred to as a ‘chemical fingerprint’ of honey.
This term is used describe the collective concentrations of many different elements – each with concentrations characteristic of honey from a specific geographic origin, producer and floral origin.
Every batch can be traced back to the original source hives. The operation process is audited and approved by Ministry of Primary Industry of New Zealand.